PROF. DR. KENAN ERATALAY YOUNG RESEARCHERS SUPPORT FUND
Prof. Dr. Kenan Eratalay is dedicated to contributing to the scientific world has to offer while Implant Masters Bone Symposium 2021 symposium held within the scope of oral and poster papers between winning researcher Prof. Dr. With the Kenan Eratalay Young Researchers Support Fund, they will be entitled to receive cash awards to support their research.
In addition, the awarded papers will be published in the e- Meffert TUBITAK.
Abstract Main Topics
• Original research,
• Case report,
• Literature review,
• Surgical approach,
• Technical notes in the field of Oral Implantology
PAPER SUBMISSION RULES
- All papers should be written in Turkish and English.
- It is very important that the presentation and notification rules are strictly followed.
- The abstract must be filled in the abstract submission form.
- The names, surnames and addresses of all authors should be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts should be organized in the form of introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words including the title, author names and addresses.
- The abbreviations used in the first place should be explained with explanations.
- There is no obligation to provide a reference except when necessary.
- Any human experiment must comply with our country’s principles of declaration.
- The paper title should contain more than 10 words. Abstracts should be written in Calibri font in 10pt and tables, graphics and figures should not be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail until 5 September 2021 .
PAPER SUMMARY APPLICATION – email@example.com
Abstract application can only be made using the online application section.
Please tick the preferred presentation model (verbal / poster).
The deadline for abstract submissions is September 5, 2021 at 23:59. Please note that late applications will not be considered.
After this date, no correction, revision, author additions or deletions will be made and incoming applications will not be placed in the program booklet.
In order for the abstracts submitted to be evaluated by the committee, the author must have completed the congress registration process.
Acceptance of the abstract will be notified via e-mail.
Papers accepted by the Scientific Committee can be presented orally or as a poster during the congress.
Oral presentations will be in the form of a 5-minute presentation and a 2-minute discussion.
Poster presentations will be presented in the poster exhibition area with 70 × 100 cm dimensions.
Authors whose poster presentations are accepted are responsible for their presentations on the poster board.